We consider this declaration to be a continuation of the nine Principles of Life and the seven agreements of the founders of the United Nations of the Spirit.
This is the Word of the elders gathered in the territory of Bharata Varsa (known as India), in the sacred site of Triveni, where the Ganges, Yamuna and Saraswati rivers come together, during the KIVA KUMBHA MELA 2019 ceremony as an offering to the United Nations of the Spirit.
We are very pleased to see the spiritual and administrative leaders of India who have come together to join this gathering to pray for the rivers, in the spirit of love, service, trust and transparency. This territory reminds the world how to carry out activism based on the principles of “Ahimsa, satya graha”, i.e., “Nonviolence”; thus, inspired by this spirit of conscious and ceremonial activism, we unite the hearts of the nine corners of the planet to pray before the sacred fire for the healing of the waters and for all human beings to respect the rights of Mother Earth.
We recognize that society has been losing values, principles and spiritual integrity, and we stand together to identify the medicine for humanity’s lack of consciousness, understanding that change comes from the inside out. Due to polluting ourselves, our environment is becoming polluted.
We feel that it is possible to change the direction toward which the planet seems to be predestined, by sowing the seed of awareness. Therefore, the different First Nations present here, in common agreement with the participants of this meeting, after four days of Kiva Kumbha Mela in India, present the following declaration:
- We commit ourselves to contribute to the healing of the world by caring for our inner waters, reflecting them in the outer waters, harmonizing our relationship with Mother Nature and the Father Creator.
- We support each community in implementing their own methodological visions in order to ensure an education for our children to retain wisdom, while seeking clarity on how to face modernization.
- We call upon everyone who identifies with this call to use their qualities and knowledge to sensitize and raise awareness in the world, carrying out spirituality and activism while aiming to avoid all forms of violence.
- We want to create a network of servants, guardians of the United Nations of the Spirit and volunteers or compensated employees, made up of capable and enthusiastic people to help our inspiring leaders solve practical problems in different areas, supporting actions in defense of the Rights of Mother Earth and communities.
- We call on all the world’s leaders to provide safe and free water to all, as their first and most important duty.
This is the Word of the Elders and participants of this historic gathering, who sow this seed of consciousness so that it may flourish in abundance. Everyone who accepts these principles are authorized to offer their service to the United Nations of the Spirit as ambassadors and guardians in their respective territories.
From the international KIVA KUMBHA MELA altar, the ancestral temple of the heart of Mother Earth, celebrated in Prayag Raj (India), the undersigned of this declaration offer our support united in one voice.
We are the children of Mother Earth
The whole world as one family