THE 7 AGREEMENTS OF THE FOUNDERS OF THE UNS
This document was signed by the Elders
In the present declaration reference is made to the children of Mother Earth. under the understanding that we refer to both the feminine and masculine gender. We do not discriminate by gender. We love and accept everyone just as our mothers and fathers who teach us with love and by example.
UNITED, WE DECLARE:
1. We are committed to the healing of the individuals who make up the territory, as is made possible through the guidance of ancient authorities and original law, which will be shared through the opening of public spaces such as parks, social and cultural venues and public squares around cities, to restore them as Ancient Wisdom Learning Centers, where World Circles and exchanges with our Elders will allow us to heal ourselves and reinstate our position as children of Mother Earth.
2. We are committed to ensuring that rural, ancient and urban territories dedicated to life become sacred territories of origin for the protection of native and organic seeds, and that the production of these crops can be shared through environmental events and eco-friendly, organic markets to allow communities the right to healthy food resulting from the work of local inhabitants of the territory, establishing a fair trade network that benefits farmers, native communities and the general population.
3. We are committed to ensuring that the ancient communities have materials and spaces for their own expression of their visionary art and culture, and to creating festivals with conscious artists who promote recognition of the territory and the individual as sacred. We are also committed to establishing collective work in harmony and solidarity with all the living entities of the world.
4. We are committed to making the needs of the population visible through loving and purposeful language, where drums, walks, prayers and oerings are heard and respected by the population in order to strengthen ancient knowledge and solve the territory’s problems at the root.
5. We are committed to strengthening the health of our population with traditional and conscious, ancient medicine, and to offering spaces for the training and education of such doctors, who are directly linked to Ancient Wisdom and who offer the population an opportunity to experience a healing process free from personal and commercial interests, a process that protects the life of the territory and recognizes Mother Earth as our real benefactor in all areas.
6. We are committed to creating educational spaces where our children, the seeds of humanity, grow with useful tools for their development as children of Mother Earth, allowing them to recognize their physical and spiritual natures so that the moral and ethical values of the Law of Origin are cultivated in their hearts, giving rise to a population that lives in harmony with Mother Nature through a relationship of healthy and conscious consumption.
7. We are committed to restoring the constitutional order of the great Mother Earth and her children, the living entities that populate her, such that all peoples consume her resources consciously, according to their own Law of Origin and the nature of their territories, respecting her processes and cycles without obstructing them for exploitative reasons, personal or institutional.
Through the present points, we express the agreements of multiple, ancient authorities from different territories on the planet as well as the respective local authorities, and commit to developing these projects in our personal lives and multiplying them through example.
9 PRINCIPLES OF LIFE
This document was announced to the assembly
Let us unite under the following UNS principles:
1. We recognize, as the Law of Origin, the Mother and Father Creators who manifest and express themselves in the natural order, and that’s why we declare ourselves the United Nations of the Spirit.
2. We propose a path, with several steps, to educate true human beings, based on our WAYS OF LIFE.
3. We invite those human beings who have forgotten their ancestral memory to come and drink from this fountain of Ancient Wisdom.
4. We recognize that all parts of nature – elements, minerals, animals, plants, jungles, rivers, mountains, humans, planets and stars, as well as the invisible – are not resources. They’re our family, and therefore it is essential to live together in harmony.
5. We state that inter-culturality and dialogue among different bodies of knowledge favor the recognition of our common humanity, regardless of our differences, for the creation of Common Agreements based on the Law of Origin honored by every one of the ancient peoples.
6. We declare that our spirituality is not a form of exotic religion, but that it is a way to live peacefully in accordance with all beings, nature, and the universe.
7. We recognize in women the Universal Divine Mother, who is more magnificent and enduring than a passing beauty standard originating from the idea that we can own and control the world.
8. We are the results of the dreams of our ancestors. Our ancient peoples have the silence to know how to listen and the words to know how to speak and propose. Our proposal for an education puts BEING and coexistence in harmony with all visible and invisible beings at the center. These educational steps are urgent for humanity. So, with the basis of ancient tradition, this new, ancient society rises, united in the nine corners of the world.
9. We announce that our government system is a COSMOGEOCRACY, the order and the government of the cosmos, which is bound to order the government of the earth, where everything is interconnected. To accomplish this, we should extend, share, and prepare territories so that seeds of universal love from the human heart can germinate, grow and prosper.